The citizens of Venezuela a flurry of staple goods inasmuch as various rare on the market. One of them is that the sooner it disappears is toilet paper, where the most basic needs for sanitation.
Reported in the Telegraph, Thursday, May 16, 2013, Venezuela’s previous lack of milk, butter, coffee and cereals. Now the citizens of kelimpungan looking for stores that still sell toilet paper. For example, in Caracas, a few shelves of Kleenex look empty.
“This is the last roll. My 71 years of age, and this is the first time I experienced it, “said Manuel Fagundes, a customer shops in the capital.
A store look just received delivery of some toilet paper cartons. All of a sudden, the store was raided the customers who ran out of the object. “I’ve been looking for it for two weeks. They say there are still here, and I am now are lining up, “said Cristina Ramos.
The Government blamed the opposition groups and the private sector over the crisis in this tissue. Trade Minister Alejandro Fleming said, the opposition in the media provocation sparked fear in the community, so many of them stockpiling goods.
“Actually there is no shortage of products, but this happened because of excess demand as a result of the panic after a media campaign aimed at disrupting the stability of the country,” said Fleming.
The rarity of this tissue also occurs because many factories operate only half of it. This is because they are difficult to pay parts and materials imported for currency control.
Nicolas Maduro said the new Government will soon overcome this by importing 50 million rolls of toilet paper and 760,000 tons of foodstuffs.
Imports also seemed to only help a little. The reason, according to Minister of Commerce Venezuela Alejandro Fleming, per month there is demand for 125 million rolls of toilet paper.
A politician Australia Gets a valuable lesson after it was accidentally gives the thumbs up (like) for a suggestive photo of a teenage in social media Facebook. In that photo, teen looking 16 year old man a whim suggests his genitals.
Page Dailymail, Monday May 17th 2013, alerts you of Western Australia, Education Minister Peter Collier, said the photos did not realize that he give the thumb contains suggestive scenes. Collier thinks it was just a regular teenager a photo taken in 2011.
“I think it’s just a harmless image. It was a silly mistake I make, “said Collier. He found out that the reports of Friday’s media yesterday.
Collier also apologize if deemed to have violated the rules. “This is definitely one of the pitfalls in social media and I apologize,” said Collier.
This action show off genitalia first popularized by a comedian from Australia, Chris Lilley, in a television series titled Angry Boys. In one scene at the event, damaging a photograph looks Lilley along with showing his genitals secretly.
Crank that action then popularly known as “sneaky nuts.” Hanging around that did not get attention in Australia, until a teenager then berkoar-koar that he managed were working on Collier is one that in fact his friend on Facebook.
This is clearly suggestive action make dizzy educators. Last year, a principal at a Catholic school in Canada was forced to attach additional paper on 1,300 photos contained in the student Yearbook. It was done because the students showing their genitals in a photo in the Yearbook will be distributed upon completion
After capturing the United States intelligence agents a wet (CIA), Ryan Fogle, Russia then revealed the name of CIA Chief based in Moscow. It disclosed the intelligence agency spokesman Russia (FSB) of Russia, the Interfax news agency.
The Guardian, Saturday page may 18, 2013, reported a spokesman for the FSB found the actions of the CIA who sent his agent, Ryan Fogle, to recruit a member they’ve crossed the line.
“Looking at the official procedure, then we were forced to react,” said the spokesman who did not want his name known to Interfax, Friday yesterday.
According to the spokesman, when the CIA still keeps doing that provocatively, the judged Russia’S FSB will do the same thing, i.e. to recruit a CIA agent. In the report that the FSB spokesman then took the name of CIA chief in Moscow, capital of Russia.
The spokesman’s statement directly quoted by many print and television stations in Russia, including the Government-owned television station, United Kingdom-language Russia Today. After his identity revealed, is not yet known whether that person is currently still serves as head of the CIA in Moscow or not.
The FSB is rated many parties had violated diplomatic protocol between the two countries. Many Parties suggested the move would trigger the ire of the White House. Earlier, Russia had warned the CIA headquarters in Moscow to stop their provocative action in 2011.
According to the FSB, the case is not the first time Fogle. In December 2012, the FSB also caught the other US spy who also served as Secretary to three US Embassy in Russia. He was then forbidden to set foot in Russia and was given the status of a “persona non grata” on 11 January.
A U.S. Diplomat it then leave Russia four days later. While in different places, the Foreign Ministry spokesman, Jen Psaki, the U.S. told the media that the case will not affect the relationship of the two countries. “We can still feel a positive relationship and continued cooperation in the agreed areas,” said Psaki.
Psaki said, there are indeed several different decisions taken by the two countries. One of the different decisions that refer to cases of disputes on Syria. In that case, the US supported the rebels, while Russia supports the Government official.
Up to now have not obtained news of whether Ryan Fogle have left Russia after being caught off guard about to recruit agents of the FSB in the last week.
After the early may yesterday North Korea withdrew the entire missile war of position, this State’s Saturday morning led by Kim Jong-un was reported three short-range missile launches. South Korea’s Defense Ministry reports that North Korea had launched two short-range nuclear this morning, while one more missile launched during the day.
The news service CNN, Saturday May 18, 2013, reported three short-range missile was fired into the sea off the East coast of the peninsula of Korea. Although the ROK Defense Ministry has launch missiles, they did not want to speculate if North Korea’s actions are part of a test or military exercises.
But South Korea said it continued to monitor developments in Korea Peninsula and prepared to face any eventuality. “Any provocation in action, the Ministry will continue to monitor and always be vigilant,” said representative Kemhan Carousel to Yonhap News Agency.
According to an organization Arms Control Association based in the United States, which fired short-range missile North Korea can reach an estimated less than 1,000 kilometers. While according to Government sources quoted by Japan’s Kyodo News Agency, said they already knew about the launch of three missiles. But the Government of Japan has not received reports of any missiles that fell in their territory.
Tensions in the Korea Peninsula had subsided a few days later, after they earlier threatened open war will occur. It was the official u.s. and Rok officials had worried the regime of Kim Jong-un will launch the ballistic test missile named Musudan remotely. According to the Government of the ROK, the Musudan is believed to have a maximum range of up to 3,500 kilometers.
The missile is expected to be directed to the Carousel and the islands of Guam, where U.S. military bases are located. The tension began when the international world reacted violently over the nuclear test North Korea conducted December 2012 and December 2013. The UNITED NATIONS shared some of the countries later agreed to drop the sanctions to North Korea over the nuclear test actions. North Korea also grew exasperated with the additional sanctions that